Experience the ultimate cleanliness for your exam rooms and tools with Efferzyme Ultrasonic Cleaner Effervescent Tablets.
- Keep your instruments impeccably clean with these tablets featuring fast-action enzymes that swiftly eliminate particles, blood, and germs.
- Made from a biodegradable, non-chlorine formulation, Efferzyme tablets are environmentally friendly and highly effective.
- The protease enzymes in the tablets enhance the removal of blood and other stubborn soils resistant to chemical detergents.
- Stock up and never run out of supply by purchasing from Clinical Supply Company.
To use as Ultrasonic Cleaning Solution:
- Place the required number of tablets in the tank and fill it with warm water.
- Clean items for 10 minutes, with the exception of non-stainless steel instruments (carbon steel, other metals, burs) which should be left in for no more than 5 minutes.
- Rinse and dry thoroughly before proceeding with the sterilization process.
- Replace the solution when cloudy or at least once per day as stated by OSHA.
To use as Instrument Presoak:
- Soak instruments for 10 minutes, longer if dealing with tougher stains.
- Ensure that temperatures do not exceed 140°F/60°C.
- Do not leave instruments in the solution for longer than 24 hours.
To use as Evacuation System Cleaner:
- Add 2 tablets to 1 gallon of warm water.
- Follow the manufacturer's recommendations to draw 1 quart of solution through each suction outlet in the system.
- EfferZyme is non-foaming, providing a hassle-free cleaning experience.
Each box of Efferzyme Ultrasonic Cleaner Effervescent Tablets contains 52 tablets, ensuring an ample supply to keep your exam rooms and instruments impeccably clean. Trust in Efferzyme for exceptional cleanliness and peace of mind.