Reorder # JET, Efferzyme Ultrasonic Cleaner Effervescent Tablets
Clinical Supply Company
Keep your exam rooms and tools as clean as possible with these Ultrasonic efferzyme effervescent cleaning tablets. When it comes to your instruments, you can never be too careful. These tablets feature fast action enzymes that remove particles, blood and germs. Make sure you never run out by stocking up with Clinical Supply Company.
Efferzyme effervescent cleaning tablets are made from a biodegradable, non-chlorine formulation that contains fast acting protease enzymes. Enhances removal of blood and other soils that may be resistant to chemical detergents.
To use as Ultrasonic Cleaning Solution:
- Place required number of tablets in tank and fill with warm water.
- Clean items for 10 minutes - instruments other than stainless steel (carbon steel, other metals, burs) should be left in for no more than 5 minutes.
- Rinse and dry thoroughly than proceed with sterilization process.
- Replace solution when cloudy or at least once per day as stated by OSHA.
To use as Instrument Presoak:
- Soak instruments for 10 minutes, longer for tougher stains.
- Do not exceed temperatures of 140°F/60°C
- Do not leave instruments in solution longer than 24 hours.
To use as Evacuation System Cleaner:
- Add 2 tablets to 1 gallon of warm water.
- Draw 1 quart of solution through each suction outlet running system following manufacturer's recommendations.
- EfferZyme is non-foaming.
Item # JET