We believe the checkout issue has been corrected. Please don't hesitate to reach out via LiveChat, e-mail or calling 800-468-0188 for assistance with your order if you are still experiencing any problems during checkout. Thank you for your patience!
Powered by ACCELOQUAT™ formulation, a next generation proprietary blend of quaternary ammonium, isopropyl alcohol (IPA), and ethanol. This unique combination delivers SPEED—a true 1-minute bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal, and tuberculocidal disinfectant—and the POWER to destroy over 50 microorganisms, including 17 multi-drug resistant organisms (MDROs) like MRSA, CRE, and VRE.
- Terminal room disinfection
- 1 minute
- 54 microorganisms, including 5 MRSA strains, 8 CRE strains, and VRE
- Bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal, tuberculocidal
- ACCELOQUAT™ formulation, a next generation proprietary blend of quaternary ammonium, isopropyl alcohol (IPA), and ethanol
- Compatible with materials commonly used in healthcare environments
- Meets CDC, OSHA and infection control guidelines
- Easy-to-use trigger spray
- No mixing and measuring required
- May be used on hard nonporous surfaces of: bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more! Please refer to the product/master label to get the full listing of use sites.
- Point of care accessories and tools are available to help improve staff compliance to facility protocols