Due to the COVID 19 epidemic, orders may be processed with a slight delay
Safe-Flo™ Valves are designed with a unique, one-way valve to provide a physical barrier that prevents the backflow as described in the CDC’s warning on saliva ejectors. The one-way valve closes when the suction is blocked or restricted to prevent the risk of cross-contamination from backflow. The integrity of suction and performance of the saliva ejector or HVE tip is not affected, so there is no need to change how you work in order to protect your patients.
Safe-Flo™ SE Valve
- For backflow protection in low-volume evacuation lines
- Use with your favorite saliva ejector brand
Safe-Flo™ HV Valve
- For backflow prevention in high-volume evacuation (HVE) lines
- Use with your favorite HVE tip brand
- Allows you to use the HVE line with your favorite saliva ejector brand, providing a higher level of aspiration to the saliva ejector
Part #: M1010SUSE
Note: The ejectors do not come with this only the Valves come in it.