Due to the COVID 19 epidemic, orders may be processed with a slight delay
Reorder # SANXL-PRIME, Sani-Cloth Prime Germicidal Disposable Wipes Extra-Large
When it comes to improving efficiencies in your dental or medical office, nothing beats germicidal wipes from ACCELOQUAT. As the #1 choice in the healthcare industry, these Extra-Large Sani-Cloth Prime Wipes work within just one minute to kill more than 50 different microorganisms that could spread germs to your clients. Shop Clinical Supply Company.
Extra-Large Sani-Cloth Prime Wipes are powered by ACCELOQUAT™ formulation, a next generation proprietary blend of quaternary ammonium, isopropyl alcohol (IPA), and ethanol. This unique combination delivers SPEED—a true 1-minute bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal, and tuberculocidal disinfectant—and the POWER to destroy over 50 microorganisms, including 17 multi-drug resistant organisms (MDROs) like MRSA, CRE, and VRE.
- #1 brand of disinfectant wipes in healthcare*
- EPA-registered intermediate level disinfectant
- Scrubbing applicator cleans as it disinfects to save time
- 1 minute kill time on 54 microorganisms
- Effective against 5 MRSA strains, 8 CRE strains, and VRE
- Compatible with materials commonly used in healthcare environments
- Meets CDC, OSHA and CMS Tag F441 guidelines.
- Accessibility: Deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe.
- Compliance: Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance with accrediation standards.
- Identification: Categorization of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims.
- Safety: Icon clearly communicates key safety information on both label and lid.
- Healthcare Use Sites: May be used on hard non-porous surfaces of: bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more! Please refer to the product/master label to get the full listing of use sites.
- Point of care accessories and tools are available to help improve staff compliance to facility protocols.