Procedural Earloop w/SecureFit Technology
When it comes to procedural earloop face masks, it’s important to have the right fit for every one of your staff members. These SecureFit masks conform to every face shape and size. Avoid cross contamination with the right barriers for every application. Shop our full selection today.
• Meets En14683 Rating - Type IIR Standard
• Fluid Resistance - 120mmHg
• BFE>99.9% @3 microns
• PFE=99.7% @ 0.1 Micron
• Delta P (breathability)<5.0 H2O/cm²
• Flame Spread Class 1
• Extra long, aluminum nose piece
ASTM Level 2
• Conforms to any size or shape face
• Enclosed aluminum strip under the chin – the wearer pinches the aluminum
strip to create a custom fit with a tight seal at the bottom and sides of the mask
SecureFit masks have a patent pending design that creates a tight, custom fit for enhanced facial protection. Patent pending design creates a tight, custom fit for enhanced facial protection. Fluid resistant outer layer with white fluid resistant inner layer.
Select the best mask for the task!
Crosstex masks meet Low (Primary), Moderate and High ASTM* performance classifications, based on: fluid resistance, filtration value, breathability and flammability.
Made in USA: Yes