Reorder # GCICXBSF, Isofluid Fog Free w/Secure Fit Technology
• Meets En14683 Rating - Type IIR Standard
• Fluid Resistance - 80mmHg
• BFE >98.4% @ 3 Microns
• PFE=98.5% @ 0.1 Micron
• Delta P (breathability) <4.0 H2O/cm²
• Flame Spread Class 1
ASTM Level 1
• Conforms to any size or shape face
• Enclosed aluminum strip under the chin – the wearer pinches the aluminum strip to create a custom fit with a tight seal at the bottom and sides of the mask
Patent pending design creates a tight, custom fit for enhanced facial protection. Fluid resistant outer layer with white, facial tissue inner layer. Extra long, aluminum nose piece. Unique No-Fog non-woven barrier on inner layer to prevent fogging.
Fluid resistant outer layer with white, extra soft, hypoallergenic cellulose inner layer. Void of all inks, dyes and chemicals - will not lint, tear or shred. Designed specifically for people with sensitive skin.
Select the best mask for the task!
Crosstex masks meet Low (Primary), Moderate and High ASTM* performance classifications, based on: fluid resistance, filtration value, breathability and flammability.
Made in USA: Yes
Item # GCICXBSF